VEFA – CCMI RECEPTION ASSISTANCE
THE ASSURANCE OF RECEIVING YOUR NEW HOME.
WHY AN EXPERTISE IN VEFA (SALE IN THE FUTURE STATE OF COMPLETION) OR CCMI (CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF INDIVIDUAL HOUSES) RECEPTION ASSISTANCE ?
Take back the comments of Net surfers and you will hear about poor workmanship, degraded services, blackmail.
A VEFA or CCMI contract unbalanced in favour of the builder:
- You are the owner ” tied ” to the contract, as soon as you sign it, but you cannot monitor your construction site like a regular project owner.
- The builder takes advantage of this situation on the principle “not seen – not caught “. As you do not monitor your building site, you can only see a finished product, without knowing how the “finished” product was built.
The reception assistance expertise consists as follows:
- Structured and documented information on how to build your property.
- Explanation on request of the standards that apply to each building trade, in relation to your project.
- Assistance in the stages of progress justifying calls for fund.
- Assistance with the final acceptance of the property with… or against the builder.
- Communication of tips and tricks to follow the progress.
- Contact on request and subject to obtaining the agreement of our customers with them.
Ideally, the reception assistance expertise starts before the purchasing plan:
- For the contract itself: watch out for the little boxes that you will be asked to tick.
- For mandatory guarantees and documentation provided.
- For choice of location in relation to the land and hidden additional costs.
- For assistance in the final acceptance of the property with… or against the manufacturer.
- The list is not exhaustive…