The definition of the contractual framework is decisive, it imposes what you want:
- In terms of construction,
- In terms of payment terms,
- In terms of budget control,
- In terms of CCTP (Book of Specific Technical Clauses).
This will help you avoid the contractor who, with a site that is only 50% complete and 90% of payment received, will abandon your site
- Through the joint selection of companies: the bad friend, the rotten board: to be avoided.
This will improve the chances of a good site progress.