ASSISTANCE IN RESOLVING DISPUTES CONCERNING WORKS & CONSTRUCTION
DEFENSE OF YOUR RIGHTS - ASSISTANCE IN RESOLVING DISPUTES CONCERNING WORKS - CONSTRUCTION & THIRD PARTY
DISPUTES WITH CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES OR YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD OR OTHERS GENERATE COSTS IN TIME AND MONEY.
For the expert, this covers different subjects:
- The identification of the objective reality of the facts and the consequences requiring reparations.
- Conciliatory or legal remedies to enforce your rights.
One does not go without the other with rare exceptions.
THE GREAT CLASSICS
- The company that has abused the calls for funds “lets you down” by giving up 10% of the budget and leaving you with a site that is only 50% complete.
- The company’s accomplishments are non-compliant and dangerous: it denies reality by giving inconsistent explanations.
The overflow of vegetation
- Invasion is an infringement of the right of use.
The raising or taking of a wall by one of the parties
Assuming that there is no right-of-way on the neighbor’s land, we will check that:
- The layout must not disturb the enjoyment and does not create a danger.
- The layout must be built in accordance with regulations, whatever they may be.
- In the event of the installation of an earth retaining wall, the responsibility generally lies with the owner of the overhanging land.
The extension of a building generating a loss of use
- ABeyond the construction aspect, it will be necessary to validate the authorization made by the authorities for this construction.
- We understand that the regulatory aspect will be of importance, the challenges may extend to the issuance of the permit in contradiction with the directives of the municipality.
In fact, conflicts with third parties or co-contractors are complex, they involve construction technical aspects, local (municipality) and national (ABF: Architectes Bâtiments de France) legal regulatory aspects.