END OF TEN-YEAR WARRANTY EXPERTISE
IS THE OBJECTIVE OF THE END OF TEN-YEAR WARRANTY EXPERTISE?
GUARANTEEING CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND PRESERVING THE BUDGET FOR THE REHABILITATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE WORKS ITEM IS ECONOMIC PRESERVATION.
To illustrate the expectation of both companies and individuals for the ten-year warranty expertise, I am sending you, from my files and anonymized, an extract from the work order and the report:
* WORK ORDER EXTRACT:
2. AUDITING BY A BUILDING EXPERT
The …… wishes the realization of an audit at the end of the ten-year warranty by a building expert for its treatment plant of …… , delivery end of August 2010.
This audit will allow to know and define the general condition of the facility before the end of the ten-year warranty. It will thus be possible to …… to know if it is necessary to file a recourse. This audit is to be carried out in this ninth year, just before the end of the decennial liability. After the tenth year, all repairs would be at the expense of the client. This audit will have the advantage of eliminating a potential risk of damage or loss.
Content of the audit :
- Carrying out a visual, non-invasive, non-destructive audit, within the framework of the expiry of the ten-year warranty for the works, namely: control building, basin structure, gangways, footbridges, and any structural element falling within the framework of the ten-year warranty.
- Production of a written report with digital photographs, opposable to the group of companies.
* EXTRACT FROM THE REPORT:
FINDINGS AND DISCUSSIONS DURING THE TEN-YEAR WARRANTY EXPERTISE
Technical findings :
This is akin to questionning the decennial liability
- Point of rust on steels: I note that recoveries have been carried out through and through, this is characterized by technicoat stamps on the sails of approximately 80 × 80 mm.
- Damage to the envelope: indeed one expects a building to be closed and covered. The opening for the extractor on the rear side is much newer than the building. The responsibility is that of the contractor. The soil at the end of zone 4 is needs to be reworked, possibly underpinned: it is of a decennial nature, at the expense of the builder. The work will impact the liaison with the discharge pond
- The oxygenation membrane is to be replaced, depending on the initial technical characteristics, it may be of a decennial nature, since its deterioration will affect the operation of the facility.
- The deviation from controls on the Zone 1 tank must be replaced and are of a decennial nature since they are not operational.
What is akin to negligence:
- In terms of site space management.